Sunday

Journal Entry for Friday, Oct 7th

The Fringed Amaranth
E-P1070379
I captured this while on a hike to the Wee Thump Joshua Tree Wilderness Area with the rock-hounds from the Henderson Heritage Park Senior Center. Capturing photos of landscapes and close-up's of wildflowers seem to be my two of my most enjoyable photographic interests. When taking hikes I almost always have my eye to the ground, looking for even the smallest detail or abstract that might make a worthwhile image when turned into a full-sized photo. Identifying wildflowers for placement onto my photo gallery blog site is much more difficult and time consuming than I ever imagined it would be. In addition to searching the Internet and looking through books on the subject, I have begun to elicit help from some of my hiking partners. Click here to learn more about this delicate little plant …Fringed Amaranth

No comments:

Post a Comment