Monday

Journal Entry for Monday, Oct 10th

Site Maintenance
Site Map
Site Map
I spent several hours today putting the finishing touches on this site, mainly finishing the Site Map tab at the top of the page. Though I hope to be expanding the information provided within the various tabs as needed over time to keep them relevant and up-to-date, I feel that, at least for now, I have met the design objectives that I established when I conceived the site back in September.


TODAY'S TIP: Switch your camera's focus dial to the MF (Manual Focus) setting when shooting insects. As insects are almost constantly moving, turning off the lens' iA (intelligent Auto) function and AFS (Auto Focus Single) function may make the job so easier. In auto focus mode the lens will keep swimming or refocusing, making it nearly impossible to capture a sharp image. Another tip would be to set the focus on whatever the insect has lit upon, e.g. a branch, leaf, rock, etc. Click here to view more tips ... Today's Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment