Sunday

Journal Entry for Sunday, Oct 23rd

The Morning Dove
E-IMG_4258Today I spent several hours organizing, editing and cleaning up some photos taken on our last six trips to Laughlin. A lot of times in the past I just never took the time needed to systematically edit and organize pictures from a shoot, which over time has cost me many wasted hours looking for a picture that I remembered taking, but couldn’t seem to locate. Now that I have a pretty good system in place for doing this, things are much easier. However, I still have some folders here and there that I need organize. As an example, today I found some 'bird' pictures that I forgot I had. The picture on the left was taken out by the pool on a trip to Harrah's Laughlin four years ago. (Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment