Friday

Journal Entry for Thursday, Oct 13th

Grapevine Canyon Hike
IMG_0028Today I was up early to meet the rock-hounds at the Henderson Heritage Park Senior Center for our trip to Grapevine Canyon, just north of Laughlin, Nevada. It was an absolutely beautiful fall-like day, perfect for hiking. The only somewhat downer for the day was slipping on some loose gravel and a fall I ended up taking while hiking up the canyon. I ended up scraping both knees, both hands, my forehead and getting a big bruise on my rump. The good news was that there was no damage to my camera and I still ended up getting a few really nice pictures.  Needless to say the when I got home, I headed straight for the outdoor spa at our pool, where I ended up spending nearly 40 minutes soaking my wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment