Sunday

Journal Entry for Sunday, Oct 9th

Desert Marigold
E-P1070405 - Copy
Desert Marigold
I captured this while on a hike to the Wee Thump Joshua Tree Wilderness Area with the rock-hounds from the Henderson Heritage Park Senior Center. This flower is actually quite common and I have seen it on many of my various hikes. Go to my Photo Gallery blog to learn more about the yellow beauty … Desert Marigold.

TODAY'S TIP: Here is a "close-up" tip that, even though I don't quite understand why, will help you get better closeup shots in the field. When using a tripod, always make sure that the "anti-shake" setting is turned OFF. For me this can sometimes be confusing. When using my 14-41mm lens this is an internal camera setting; when using my 45-200mm lens, it is a switch on the lens itself. Click here to view more tips ... Today's Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment