Tuesday

Journal Entry for Tuesday, Oct 11th

Botanical Garden at Bellagio
Fall Exhibit-2I finally got the time to edit the pictures that I took last Saturday at the Fall exhibit that we visited at the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens inside the Bellagio. This was the fourth 'Fall" exhibit we have visited over the past five or six years and even though they do make changes each year, many elements still remain the same. I went back and reviewed the pictures that I had taken over the past several years and selected some of the highlights from each exhibit. Then, using my Scrapbook Deluxe program, I cropped, cut, pasted and combined about a dozen of them to create the collage shown on the left. (Be sure to click the photo to view full-size) If you look carefully, you will see various pumpkin displays, garden elements, stone walkways, sculptured trees, and a scarecrow. The tree in the upper right corner from this year's exhibit was actually animated and talked to passersby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment