Sunday

Journal Entry for Sunday, July 29th

Photo TipsToday's Photo TipPacking For A Photo Shoot: Today I added a post to my Photo Tips category on the importance of having a list for the items you want to take on your photo shoots. Call it “Murphy’s Law”, but it seems that whenever I leave for a daytrip of photo taking and don’t take the time to check my photo equipment list, there is always something that I forget that I wish I had. There is nothing more distressing than finding out that you forgot to charge a battery, or take the water bottle out of the freezer, pack a snack bag, take a hat, or pack your “small” camera. I hate to admit it, but there have been times when leaving in a hurry early in the morning I have forgot at least one of these items. To see what I pack for a daytrip photo shoot, check out this photo tip here … Packing For A Photo Shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment