Sunday

Journal Entry for Sunday, Mar 11th

A Blogging Summary

How I Spend My Mornings
The past couple of weeks have been busy ones. Being retired and not having signed up for the past two week's of hikes at the senior center allowed me some much needed time to do some reading and "catch up" on several blogging posts that I have been putting off. The first was to make a review this site for some needed corrections and updating. Check out the update to the Sharing Pics tab whereby I added a couple of paragraphs on using Dropbox to share your images with others. Next was to catch up on reading some of the many newsletters that I receive from various photography sites, as well my subscription to Popular Photography magazine.and some article in a couple of my photo books. An article in one of my photography newsletters inspired a photo tip on establishing “re-set” routines, read photo tip … Establishing Re-set Routines. A couple of days ago, another article inspired a photo tip on taking panoramas, read photo tip … How To Capture A Good Panoramic. Last week, a newsletter spurned my purchase of a new PDF book titled, Exposure for Outdoor Photography, see … Journal Entry for Thursday - Mar 8th. An advertisement in Popular Photography led me to the purchase the program Inpaint 4 to better remove unwanted objects from my photos, see …Journal Entry for Sunday - Mar 4th. Another advertisement in my Popular Photography magazine led me to the trial and eventual purchase of Carbonite, an Internet Cloud storage that I am now using to backup all of my photos and other valuable data, see ... Journal Entry for Sunday - Feb 26th. An let’s not forget the doubling of my computer RAM from four to 8GB, something that has made a huge speed improvement when it comes to editing and converting my RAW pictures, see the post … Upgrading Your RAM. It also provided me with the opportunity to get into the “guts” of my computer and perform a much needed yearly cleaning. Yesterday I added yet another photo tip on how to swap your lenses when shooting outdoors, read photo tip ... Changing Lenses In The Field. Gotta love retirement!



No comments:

Post a Comment