Monday

Journal Entry for Monday, Mar 26th

Cadillac Through the Years Classic Car Show
E-P1100731Yesterday I attended the 7th annual Cadillac Through the Years classic car show held at Las Vegas’ Town Square Mall. Over the years I have attended several of these annual shows that have been held at The District at Green Valley, just up the street from where we live. Even though I didn’t think this year's show was as good as some previous shows I’ve attended and didn't get as many pictures as in the past, I still found a few cars that I liked; my favorite being the 1917 Cadillac Type 55 Phaeton. When I got home I reviewed and edited the days pictures and then spent today putting together the following triptych and collage of Cadillac insignias. Click here to see the results … 1917 Cadillac Type 55 Phaeton.

No comments:

Post a Comment