Sunday

Journal Entry for Sunday, Mar 4th

Inpaint 4.0
InPaint ScreenI often find the need to remove unwanted objects (people, fences, telephone lines, etc.) from my photos and find the process of using the cloning functions found within photo editing programs to be laborious and time consuming. Problem no more! I recently purchased (for $21.14) a new program called Inpaint 4.0, whose sole function is to replace unwanted objects in your photos simply and intelligently.

inpaintsample03331x197Simply use the mouse to select the area you want to remove. The program highlights the area as though you were writing with a red felt tip pen. Click on the start removal button and within seconds the program reconstructs the selected image area from the pixels that surround the area and viola – the unwanted image is gone. Even though I was tried various FREE programs, I found this program was the easiest to use and provided the best results. I can accomplish in 30 seconds what sometimes used to take me 10-15 minutes to accomplish. I recommend it to anyone with this need. You can download a trial version that lets you perform everything except saving the edited image. http://www.inpaint.de/index.html. Click the Software tab to check out all of the programs that have become part of my photographic journey

No comments:

Post a Comment