Sunday

Journal Entry for Sunday, Mar 18th

Daytrip Updates
E-P3142655Entertaining the last three weeks worth of company allowed us to visit several of our favorite places. First, we took Connie's brother Rick to the Valley of Fire State Park, Then we took my sister Bonnie to Lake Mead, the Redstone Loop Trail, the Rogers (hot) Spring, and Valley of Fire. I also took our friend Jim Herring for a hike on the Historic Railroad Tunnel Trail and to the Clark County Wetlands Park, each of which I posted updates to back in February. Today I spent the morning updating my photo gallery by adding new info and pictures from the three most recent visits to the locations noted below. Click any one of the following links to see new pictures and slideshows.


Updated Daytrip - Valley of Fire State Park
Updated Daytrip - Redstone Loop Trail
Updated Daytrip - Rogers Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment