Friday

Journal Entry for Friday, Dec 23rd

2011 – A Year In Review
E-P1000596
Today I created a new category and post to act as a central depository to showcase what I feel were some of my better and/or more interesting photos for 2011. Though each of these hand-picked pictures can be found throughout my Photo Gallery, I wanted a place where I could provide viewers with a quick "glimpse" of what they might find if they spent time pursuing the various subject categories available by selecting the "Photos by Subject" tab. To view click … 2011 - A Year In Review.




Today's Food for Thought:
"A great photograph is a full expression of what one feels about what is being photographed in the deepest sense, and is, a true expression of what one feels about life in its entirety."
– Ansel Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment