Sunday

Set Photography Goals

Today's Photo TipSet Goals. I recently read an article on the DPS site suggesting that the best way to become a better photographer is to develop a running list of goals and to keep adding to it as you discover new techniques and art forms. As much as I hate the word [goals], as it, in my mind, has always been synonymous with 'work', I decided to try this in the upcoming year to see if it would help. The one thing I have already learned to accept, is the fact that the road to becoming a better photographer is littered with time consuming research, reading, practice and execution that can only be classified as 'hard work'. The good news however, is that when the culmination of these efforts results in a skill set that produces better pictures, it makes it all seem worthwhile. If there is one thing I have learned in life, it’s never have too many goals; that way you won’t get too stressed or disappointed by not being able to achieve them. KISS – Keep It Simple Stupid. Click here to see my goals ... My 2012 Goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment