Wednesday

Journal Entry for Wednesday, Nov 16th

Re-cycled Wall Art
E-P1080399I spent the entire day photographing and posting to my Photo Blog the six wall collages that I have made over the past couple of years. This is a project that I have been putting of for more than a year. The creation of a ‘light-box’ a week ago finally made it possible for me to photograph these collages which I have had hung on the wall in our den for nearly two years.Though I put the creation of two-three more aside for several months, I do hope to make some more this winter. The collage on the left, titled “Silicon Valley”, was one of the last ones I made. Click the picture to enlarge full size. Click the following link to view all of the collages posted to this category on my Photo Gallery site … Recycled Wall Art

No comments:

Post a Comment