Sunday

Journal Entry for Sunday, Nov 27th

New Photo Site Categories and Postings
Water GlobesToday I spent several hours taking pictures of my watercolor paintings and the wall canvases that I had made from some of my pictures and then posting them to my Photo Gallery. Needless to say, not having a 'light studio' and the needed equipment for taking good pictures of these items, trying to achieve the proper lighting effects without glare on the glass and frames was quite a challenge. As a result, the results are not perfect, but seem to meet acceptable standards. I created three new subject categories, “Watercolors and Canvases” with two sub-categories titled, “Watercolors” and “Picture Canvases”. Click here to view all of these postings … Watercolors and Canvases

No comments:

Post a Comment