Monday

Journal Entry For Monday, Sept 26

The Resort on Mt. Charleston
E-P1070021Today I finished working on cleanup of the pictures that I took last Monday when Connie and I stayed overnight at the The Resort on Mt. Charleston. We spent the first half of the afternoon photographing the wild horses at Cold Creek.
Even though this was my fourth visit there, I got some outstanding pictures. After this, we backtracked to Lee Canyon Road and began the 36 mile drive along the Mt. Charleston Scenic Byway, ending up at The Resort. This beautiful drive takes you from a dessert floor at around 2,800 feet to a high point of more than 8,250 at the Desert Viewpoint and offers some of the most spectacular scenic views in Southern Nevada. Click here for more pictures and a summary of our stay at the Resort ... Resort at Mt Charleston

No comments:

Post a Comment