Monday

Journal Entry for Monday, Sept 19th

Can't Believe I Did It Again

E-P1060892-2A couple of years ago I lost a whole afternoon's worth of photo's because there was a big smudge on my lens that I didn't realize was there until I got home and looked at the photos on the computer and found a rather large blurry spot on each of the pictures I took that afternoon. It was a real disappointment. Today I did it again.  Because I was shooting a series of landscape shots with the sun glaring off to my left, I thought I was just getting some type of reflection from the sun on the lens. It wasn't until 20 or so shots later when reviewing thems on the camera, that I again noticed what looked like a blurry spot on some other pictures taken around the same time. You can easily see the two blurred areas in the photo on the left; one over the baby on the left and one in the upper right corner. I then picked up my camera and sure enough, I found a big greasy spots on the outer filter -prompting today's photo tip ...

TODAY'S TIP: Get into the habit of always taking a brief moment to glance at the outer lens on your camera before taking a shot to insure that there are no finger prints, smudges or remnants from your last snack left on the lens. Throughout any photo session, check the lens, check the lens, and then check it again! It only takes a glance and has the potential of saving you a lot of heartache. Click here to view more tips ... Today's Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment