Monday

Journal Entry for Sunday, July 14th

Len AperturesToday’s Photo Tip: It seems that I am always struggling with making the proper aperture settings on my camera when trying to achieve specific results. If you have ever tried to make use of the manual aperture settings on your camera, and are anything like me, I’m sure you have had some of the same problems.  For me, I think it is due in part to the fact that the whole classification of f/stops seems contrary to logic; e.g. larger f/stops mean smaller openings and smaller f/stops mean larger openings. As a result, I began an Internet search for pages on aperture, looking for information that would help me to better understand it.  After reading numerous pages, I attempted to boil down everything I read into simple, everyday language, and create a page that I could use to refresh my memory as needed, until all of the information becomes imbedded into my sometimes thick scull. Here is the result … Understanding Aperture. I hope you find it helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment