Wednesday

Category Description

Whenever I figure out the answer to a problem or find some bit of information that has been helpful to my personal photographic experiences, I try to make a point of posting the solution or tip at the bottom of one of my daily postings or as a separate photo tip. I created this page to act as a collection point for all of these tips. If you are looking for more help and tips, I have also listed some of my favorite Internet sites in the References tab found at the top-right of each page. Click the tab (and the links therein) to see more.

PLEASE NOTE: Any specific references to camera buttons, settings, mode dials, menus, displays, etc. are all based upon the two cameras that I use; a Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Micro Four Thirds camera, and a Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS19. (Click the My Equipment tab above for more details) Though the elements described may be somewhat different from manufacturer to manufacturer, they are quite often very similar. Most of the time you should be able to equate the reference to your specific camera without too much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment